William Louis de Normanville was the celebrated Leamington Borough Engineer from 1882 to 1917. During this time he accomplished many notable designs that still stand today, all adding to the beauty of our town’s spa gardens.
He was responsible for many of the bridges over the Leam, the restoration of the Pump Rooms and the current layout of the Pump Room Gardens.
The 1989 book by Janet Storrie has now been republished (in the original format) by the author in cooperation with the Friends of the Pump Room Gardens. It is available from Waterstones Bookshop in Leamington and the Visitor Information Centre in the Royal Pump Rooms at the original price of £4.95. This publication is incredibly good value.